Monday, September 7, 2015

The Beginning And Middle But Not The End

Hi there, my name is Kayla, I'm  21, I'm also 18 weeks and 3 days into my pregnancy. I promise you that this won't be dull and very truthful,  in saying that beware as there may be foul language and content not meant for immature readers.

Now that we got that over with, let's start at the beginning, and I mean before I got pregnant. It all started  back in February when I stopped taking medication  for my bipolar and PTSD. My fiancé Andrew and I wanted to make sure it was out of my system before I got pregnant. We knew we wanted to conceive in the near future but we were still deciding when. It wasn't until the end of April that I quit smoking tobacco and weed which I  used medically, as well as my birth control.  It took my birth mom about 3 years to get pregnant with me after my older sister and my sister  6 months to get pregnant with my niece. So I thought it would take me longer as well my health wasn't 100% but to my surprise  it took no time at all. On May 27th, 2015 I found out I was pregnant. I was shocked and in denial, I took a test the next morning it was positive,  then that Friday I went to the doctor and took one again. For sure I was pregnant. Now fast forward through all the vomiting and feeling  like crap, I'm in the 2nd trimester. The middle is what I call it. Last month I  heard the heartbeat for the first time, this month's heartbeat sounds like the baby is cantering.  I  have my second ultrasound this Friday and the Monday after that I'll find out the gender. Between mood swings and cravings, I'm going crazy but tonight reminded me why I'm making a life. I must say it weirded me out, you gotta admit feeling something move inside of you will remind you of a sci-fi movie for a short bit. But well Andrew and I were laughing at something that we were watching on Netflix and my belly button started to hurt. It's not like a movie where it's this most amazing beautiful thing, it's painful  as fuck when a baby is kicking your belly button. Anyways I was rubbing my belly button when all of a sudden I feel something move across it, which is the baby of course. Then Andrew goes to kiss my belly button because he likes to pretend my belly button is a speaker to the baby, when the baby kicks him. I giggle as my finger didn't get kicked but hey at least the baby is respecting me.

Anyways I think 3:40am is late enough for me. Sweet dreams don't let the babies kick you if you can help it, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment